Be part of Kill GAA CHRISTMAS Euro millions Syndicate.
Yes, that right we are giving you the chance to be part of our second EUROMILLIONS Syndicate.
Imagine, a EUROMILLIONS win just before Christmas!!
Thank you again for your support in the in first syndicate. We raised €23,000 which has being set aside for pitch development. It is our hope that along with the money raised from this one, that we will be well on our way to starting the planned work on the pitches.
Thanks again and lets hope we hit the jackpot this time.
How it works
- The Committee purchases 100 lines in each Euro Millions draw, including ‘plus’ on Tuesdays and Fridays for 10 weeks. That is 20 draws – 2,000 chances to win. To do this on your own would cost you €7,000.
- The 100 Lines of numbers to be entered will be selected in advance by Quick Pick and will remain the same for the 10 weeks. They will be circulated to each member of the syndicate along with a membership certificate in advance of the first draw.
- The committee has decided to change how we use the previous syndicate winnings, and rather than buy more lines in the upcoming draws, winnings will be used as prize money in 10 weekly draws with a cash prize of €200 each week. This gives every syndicate member a chance to double their money!
- A fortnightly report on how we are doing will be emailed to each member.
- All winnings will be shared out equally among the members at the end of the 10 weeks.
- Membership of the Syndicate is €100.
- Maximum membership is 300.
- Committee decisions will be final.
Kill GAA has been an integral part of Kill Parish since 1926. In these difficult times supporting the development needs of our children, youth, and young adults has never been more challenging. With your help our Club volunteers can continue to do what we do best.
The demands on our facilities are now greater than ever. We urgently need your support to continue enriching, through our games and culture, the lives of our members, their families, and community.
We are in the process of further developing and expanding our facilities. A summary of planned projects and some of those completed follows:
Planned Projects include:
- Levelling and draining all our playing surfaces
- Installing an all-weather training pitch
- Expanding the floodlighting
- Installing a walking track around the perimeter approx. 1km
Projects Recently Completed Include:
- Upgraded flood-lighting
- Resurfaced Car Park
- Fencing around the playing fields
- A fourth pitch for training
- A skills wall adjacent to the children’s playground.
- Playground Cafe
- OCT 2021
- NOV 2021
- DEC 2021
Shares are limited and will be issued on a first come first served basis from Friday Oct 1st.
For more information contact: Gary Ryan 0872856186 or Garrett Jordan 0866020889
TICKETS ARE LIMITED TO 300!
It could be us!