To Book the Bar or Hall Contact: Mick Behan (Treasurer) 087 6173831
To Make a Pitch Booking or Skills Wall Booking Contact: Mary Roche at firstname.lastname@example.org or 087 2422100.
Pitches and Skills Wall Booking Policy/
- The Calendar for each pitch and skills wall will revert to zero at the beginning of each new year.
- Bookings for matches will take precedence over training bookings.
- Bookings are taken on a first come first served basis – if there are unfortunate clashes the respective Coaches should resolve the matter.
- Where match clashes occur it is the responsibility of the Co Board or the Mentors to resolve the matter.
- Pitches and skills wall must be booked for all activities taking place.
- The Pitch Booking Administrator will endeavour to confirm that all bookings/changes have taken place.
- All new bookings should be checked by the Booker to ensure that all is in order.
- The Chairperson or person delegated by the Chairperson will inform Mary Roche when or if pitches are unplayable. In the event of a sudden change in weather rendering the pitches unplayable, common sense should prevail.